A Trustworthy Private Investigator
University of Massachusetts psychologist Robert Feldman published results of a study in the 2012 January issue of the Journal of Basic and Applied Social Psychology. In his study, he paired up students who had never met before and asked them to have a 10-minute conversation. During that conversation, Feldman found that 60 percent of the students lied at least once, and the average student told 2.92 lies. While many of the falsehoods the students told were white lies designed to impress the listener or put the other person at ease, their alarming prevalence raises the question: how many big lies are people telling you?
Professional Private Investigations
While white lies are often considered harmless, they might be covering up a larger, unseen problem. You need to hire a private investigator if you think something more serious is lurking under the surface. Our approach always brings the truth forward in a professional and safe manor.
- Find a person: A professional private detective from CFFI in Indianapolis can help you locate friends, family, or other persons of interest. We utilize all of our investigative skills to find people who have seemingly “disappeared” from the grid.
- Surveillance: Do you suspect that employees are stealing inventory, misusing a company vehicle, or exaggerating an injury for worker’s compensation? Certified Fraud & Forensic Investigations specializes in going undercover, discreetly investigating, and finding the answers you can’t get for yourself.
- Polygraph testing: When you simply have to know whether an employee or loved one is telling the truth, turn to CFFI for a lie-detector test. Our licensed polygraph examiners are equipped to administer the high-tech assessment, analyzing the subject’s physiological responses to a series of questions.
- Expert testimony: If our surveillance or digital forensics uncover fraud or another illegal activity, we’ll present our evidence to the court for you. Don’t go into court alone; fast-talking attorneys know how to confuse you and distract the jury from the evidence. Our respected, court-experienced experts can provide testimony to our findings in a manner that the judge and jury will understand.
- Child support assistance: Some parents go to great extremes to avoid paying child support. At Certified Fraud & Forensic Investigations, we do all we can to help you get the child support assistance your children deserve. Depending on the situation, we’ll do background checks, surveillance, and skip tracing.
Contact us today at (317) 313-7948 for more information on our services.
In addition to our other PI services, we also specialize in three types of asset searches.
You only have one chance for your divorce proceedings, so make sure you’re treated fairly. We can do an asset search on your soon-to-be-ex-spouse to ensure that they aren’t hiding any valuable assets or second incomes that you’re entitled to, as well. We’ll provide you with a complete and accurate record of all the assets so the judgment will be fair.
Have you been a victim of a Ponzi or other fraud scheme?
Are you suspicious that some of your inheritance “vanished” during the estate settlement?
Have you evicted a tenant who owes many months of back rent?
Dishonest people hide money and assets for a variety of reasons, and regardless of your circumstance, Certified Fraud & Forensic Investigations can help. If you’re considering taking someone to court for a collection judgment, first let the Indianapolis private investigators of Certified Fraud & Forensic Investigations conduct an asset search. Going to court can be costly, and nothing is worse than wasting your time and resources to try to collect from someone who doesn’t have anything to give. Avoid this frustration by calling Certified Fraud & Forensic Investigations at (317) 313-7948. We’ll find out if your debtor has any collectable money, property, or possessions — and then you can determine if getting a judgment collection will be worthwhile.
Additionally, sometimes people who owe you money claim they don’t have any way to repay. If you suspect otherwise, we can do a quick asset search to find the truth. Sometimes we discover a secret, “off the books” income or other hidden assets that they’ve been trying to conceal. We’ll provide the proof of these assets, which will help you collect your judgments in court. Our comprehensive searches move far beyond information you will find online, and they include assets like investments, bank accounts, cars, aircraft, watercraft, houses, real estate, and much more.
If you’re considering doing business with a new company or person, it’s wise to research them first. You need to practice due diligence, which means protecting your company’s finances and reputation by ensuring that the businesspeople and companies you associate with are honorable and ethical. Certified Fraud & Forensic Investigations can analyze the financial inner workings of the company or businessperson by doing an asset search and corporate background check. Our findings will inform you if they’re financially sound, possess the educational background and qualifications claimed, and are in good standing with their reported professional affiliations and tax authorities. We’ll also check to make sure they haven’t been involved in financial fraud or other immoral dealings.
Need an Asset Search? Contact Us Today
At Certified Fraud & Forensic Investigations, we utilize our God-given private investigation skills to follow the facts, reveal the truth, and protect the individuals, companies, and government agencies who confide in us. We look forward to giving you the peace of mind you deserve.